Rate of pay: starting at £9.00 per hour
Experience of very fast-paced and dynamic warehouse environment and a strong work ethic are the main criteria for this role: Part of a team performing a variety of jobs for example picking, loading, strapping, and moving pallets
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Experience of working in a fast-paced warehouse is preferable;
- Any FLT license would be advantageous especially counterbalance, reach truck and LLOP;
- Working to a high level of quality;
- Goods in and Dispatch experience;
- Conducting quality checks;
- Adhering to relevant health and safety policies and procedures in all work activities;
- Keeping work areas and warehouse floor clean and free from hazardous material;
- Adhering to operational procedures and Warehouse timelines;
- Experience in using heat gun and strapping device
- Processing returns i.e. stripping boxes and investigating goods for damages
In addition to the above we require:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be familiar with working in a warehouse environment.
- High standard of attendance at work.
- Educated to GCSE level or above.